Our mission is to provide vocational training for Delaware’s youth to empower them with the confidence, skills and purpose needed to become productive members of society. Since 1995, the Challenge Program has offered young people the opportunity to learn valuable construction skills, assistance in earning a high school diploma or GED and job placement services.
Challenge Program trainees work on-site, Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 3:30pm and receive a modest living stipend while enrolled. Read more about our program services here.
- EastSide Rising Delaware
- Urban Bike Project
- Urban Artists Exchange, City of Wilmington Dept. of Cultural Affairs
- Wilmington Renaissance Corp
- CSC Corporation
- Platinum Dining Group
- Short Order Productions
- BPG Construction
- Talula's Table / Talula's Garden
- New Castle County Conservation District
- Food Bank of Delaware
- DIGSAU Architecture
- Architectural Alliance of Delaware
- Kalmar Nyckel Foundation